July 15, 2011

Cupcake Shop Review: The Faithful Little Cupcake




So this is the first cupcake shop that I have been to that is "local" to my area! It just opened up in June!
It is in the basement of a furniture store and an art gallery so it misses the benifit of an eye catching window. But the shop itself is sorta cute...especially loved their darling cupcake art work

 

Now Back to business on the actual cupcake: I tried a chocolate peanut butter cupcake:

And Heres What I Thought: This cupcake was overall very good, it was pretty moist. However it had no filling (which is Ok). Overall I wouldn't call this one "a destination shop" as its cupcakes are very small and the shop is not just in rock your socks of condition!

The Faithful Little Cupcake does a Charity project for every cake purchased they donate a cupcake to a child in need!


No comments:

Post a Comment